Kids from Generation Z might look the same as kids born in any other era, but they think and behave differently. It's especially important to focus on the group aged 6 to 12 because these are the kids that have a big influence on family expenditure. In a series of three, we will explain to you how to truly connect with this crucial demographic. You'll need to be quick though: today's kids don't have time to waste. After we've shown you 5 things to remember about Gen-Z last time, we'll continue with the second series about key insights.
1. The world has become a global village
Kids everywhere are now connected through their interests, friendships and challenges.
2. Complex subjects have become accessible through storytelling
3. Daily data consumption has created critical thinkers
4. Generation gaps are fading
5. Children can have impact too
BrandLoyalty continuously invests in research to understand the generation that makes up 40% of the global population. In the next article, we will share 5 things you must remember about Generation Z.Go to article