Supply Chain Manager
Your team and responsibilities
As a Supply Chain Manager, you are part of the Supply Chain department within the HQ in Den Bosch. You are responsible for giving structure and professional coordination to our loyalty programmes while ensuring operational excellence and cost effectiveness. You will play a key role in the following processes:
- Project set-up:
- Provide input for SOP and operational set-up of our programme(s);
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the programme (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework);
- Provide possible back-up scenarios to anticipate on changes in forecasts.
- Project execution program:
- Running programme:
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Plan and monitor the “in-time” placement of PO’s and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s needs;
- Execute the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within the approved client delivery schedule;
- Analyzing programme results and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast;
- Execute all administrative stock movements related to the programme(s);
- Handle efficiently and reliably the incoming purchase invoices and outgoing sales invoices;
- Coordinate the repack process and finalize the administrative bookings to close the programme(s);
- Provide at all times the right level of information to all internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, logistical providers).
- Project analysis:
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions and supply chain improvements;
- Evaluate programme(s) execution, including (external) partners to implement corrective actions and best practices.
- Provide clear reporting on PO’s/stock level/deliveries/returns.