Which qualities do you bring?
- HBO or University degree;
- 3+ years of experience in international sourcing, trading, or merchandising;
- Technical product/supplier knowledge in the requested relevant categories for BL;
- Strong negotiation skills, winning mentality, aiming for a win-win scenario;
- Used to work in an international environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills, ability to anticipate, pro-active attitude;
- Team player but perfectly able to work independently;
- Able to work in a hectic, dynamic, fast-changing environment;
- Willingness to travel if necessary;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company: happy people, better business;
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work with a team of 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- BrandLoyalty is part of Loyalty Ventures Inc. - a leading provider of tech-enabled data-driven consumer loyalty solutions.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team, and spectacular team gatherings.
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our people, clients and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.