Are you inquisitive – want to know how something works and why it works that way? In this interacting roll you can gain more insight and perspectives within different departments and rolls of Brandloyalty all around the world.
Your team and responsibilities
As an Alliance Data (ADS) Global Audit (internal) auditor, you will have the opportunity to interact with business associates worldwide to learn about business strategy, operations, and how/why they do what they do. You will also impact the way the business thinks and operates, driving improvements and growth by identifying areas where the business can take on more risk.
We think differently – work experience and expertise in your field is highly regarded. Previous audit experience not required, but you do have to embrace the grey area, logically analyse data, documents and evidence, and define and support your conclusions.
- Build and maintain relationships with business associates worldwide with BrandLoyalty (BL), AIR MILES (AM), ADS
- Plan, organize, develop, and conduct operational, technical, financial, or regulatory assessments supporting BL (including subsidiaries) and AM
- Ensure assessments are efficiently performed and accurately interpret results against defined criteria
- Supervise, train, evaluate the performance of, and provide feedback to staff in the execution of audits and other assessments
- Prepare audit work papers in compliance with Global Audit policies and standards
- Evaluate audit observations and make written recommendations to improve policies, processes, procedures, efficiency and controls
- Track and report the status of audit projects to audit leadership and auditees
- Draft risk-based audit reports based on results of audit and work with auditee management on the response to the audit observation and related recommendation
- Follow up on prior audit results to monitor and verify management’s remediation of audit reported observations
- Assess risk, using knowledge of operations and data analysis, to identify areas to be considered in the scope of internal audits or projects that could increase effectiveness and efficiency of operations or reliability of financial reporting
- Provide detailed review of audit workpapers to ensure compliance with internal audit policies and the applicable Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as prescribed by the Institute of Internal Auditors