Would you like to work in an international environment, and do you have strong analytical skills and a great eye for detail?
Then, we might have an interesting role for you. We are looking for a Responsabile Amministrativo/Finance Manager* who is “hands-on” and can support us in the coming 12 months. You will contribute to the development and delivery of financial policies, guidelines, and protocols to ensure the company complies with regulations and good financial practices. Furthermore, you will work closely together with our head office in Den Bosch in The Netherlands.
*internal job title is Finance Manager
• Responsible for accounting and controlling in Italy;
• Taking care of daily financial administration (General Accounting/AP /AR / fiscal requirements), managing Bank Payments;
• Taking care of payroll accounting and providing local support for HR in Den Bosch;
• Taking care of Italian Tax requirements and due dates IE: VAT, Intrastat, RA payment, Corporate Tax (with support of local fiscal consultant);
• Working on the monthly and yearly closing process for reporting purposes, and working on the closing of Italian FS (Bilancio, Nota e Relazione);
• Ledger accounts reconciliations, analyzing, and reviewing;
• Ensuring monthly timely financial reporting to our head office in Den Bosch, The Netherlands;
• Budget and forecast: Provide monthly updates on analysis of actuals compared to budget and forecasts from P&L;
• Responsible for relationship with external stakeholder (consultants, banks, customer and suppliers) and internal stakeholder (treasury, business consultant, Finance dept and GM Italy);
• Active role in SOX procedures. Processes application supervising through all departments.
Which qualities do you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Accounting;
• 5+ years of relevant work experience working in a finance department;( experience in international companies);
• Very good understanding of standard office software (MS Office);
• Knowledge of SAP is a must, and ERP: ZUCCHETTI is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of transfer pricing regulation;
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal in Italian and English;
• Good knowledge of local Italian legal and tax requirements;
• Critical & analytical mindset;
• Local IT support.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a shortlist of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our people, clients, and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.