Are you a professional Project Manager seeking a challenging career opportunity in an international yet dynamic work environment? Do you enjoy being the go-to-person for ensuring all stages of a project / program runs flawlessly between all internal stakeholders and the client?
BrandLoyalty delivers innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions for the world’s leading players within the food retail industry. Our creative loyalty programs enhance the engagement of the consumers to the retailer and we take away any risk for the retailer due to our global scale.
Our Marketing department is at the center of the business, helping to create happy clients, happy consumers and happy colleagues. Your main focus will be on the realization process of products and campaign planning for key retailers in APAC. This is a key role in developing and driving all Instant Loyalty Promotions (ILP) and Licensed Promotions based on APAC needs. Teamwork is vital as you will work closely with the Sales team, the Creative Director, Consumer Business Intelligence and Digital teams cross functionally. You will utilize your exceptional coordinating skills between internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired and approved artwork results, by respecting stakeholders’ guidelines and production timelines. This role involves the full process from concept to sourcing in the pre-sales and after sales phase.
This position is based out of our location in Hong Kong. As a Project Manager with an entrepreneurial, business development mindset and a hands-on approach to solving challenges, you would be responsible primarily for the development and the portfolio for APAC region & managing the licensing component of promotions in APAC from beginning to end of cycle
• To ensure ILP success, manage relationships with key licensors in APAC and drive new initiatives or strategies to provide program proposals that are both value added and solutions focused.
• Be the primary contact for sales offices for concept selection and realization.
• Manages and collaborates with both internal stakeholders and external teams to provide effective solutions for Asia Pacific markets.
• Drive, develop and tailor concepts and the program mechanics for each client, including promotional materials, operational procedures, leading program training sessions, weekly program reports and program evaluation.
• Provides direct hands-on support when necessary, including pitch support, execution and staff training.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a shortlist of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability.