If strong communication, analytical skill and programme management in a dynamic and diverse environment are all areas you excel in, we'd like to invite you to keep reading!
At our office in Moscow, Russia, BrandLoyalty is looking for a Project Manager! We are one of the world’s leading loyalty consultants in the (food) retail sector by designing, organizing, implementing and evaluating innovative, tailor-made loyalty concepts. BrandLoyalty’s added value lies in a full-service approach; a combination of strategic advice and management of the entire programme.
Your team and responsibilities
Our Project Management department is at the core of our business, helping us create happy clients, customers and colleagues. We are looking for a new colleague to join our powerful team and work closely together with all other departments within BrandLoyalty, as well as our clients, in successfully launching our programs through quality communication.
- Drive successful Sales Turnover and Cash flow through operational excellence of programs
- Deliver the healthy net margin through end-to-end effective cost management
- Successfully launch programs in time with sufficient service fill rate
- Provide timely and proper logistic management for our clients
- Programme Planning: Sales demand forecasting and budget planning for initial set-up of programmes through fully understanding of promotion tools and physical distribution requirements.
- Domestic Logistics Planning: Securing domestic supply chain network and sufficient supply in time.
- Programme Readiness Management: Lead kick-off meetings, and fulfill internal and external operation needs at best cost.
- Programme Control: Analyse and interpret sales and program trends upon them running. Through the analysis, maintain sales forecasts, and optimize inventory.
- Programme Evaluation: Close programmes physically and financially in a proper way.
- Financial Control: Invoice clients in a timely manner.
- Daily contact with clients and periodically with the HQ Operation team.
- Close communication with sales, supply chain management, marketing, product, and finance.
- Retailer support with in-store execution consultation and logistic contact.
- Customer service: proper handling of client/consumer queries.
- Commercial evaluation of the programmes.
- Provide and analyze weekly programme results, with timely communication to GM and HQ.