We are now seeking a highly passionate & energetic individual to take on the challenging role of Marketing Manager. This role reports to the Marketing Director, Japan. The individual must be highly competent in 3 key areas. Driving strategic direction of loyalty marketing for sales teams targeted at key retail clients; to develop execute and measure shopper activations of loyalty programs for consumers and internal marketing.
Your team and responsibilities
- You will be overseeing marketing initiatives for Sales teams targeted at c-level key retail clients and consumers (shoppers) in Japan.
- Together with the Marketing Director, you are expected to add value in developing the right marketing platforms, content & tools for Sales team to effectively offer our digital & data-driven solutions to our key retail clients.
- Basic pre-requisites also include excellent and timely planning, development, execution and monitoring of marketing initiatives for loyalty programs inclusive but not limited to:
- Marketing Events for retail clients & consumers (shoppers);
- Developing effective & measurable Shopper Activation Campaigns;
- Creation of Key Campaign Visuals aligning with brand owners, clients & sales;
- Developing marketing collaterals (i.e. Product Displays, Bonus Stamps, POSMs);
- Developing other key marketing initiatives both Online & Offline.
- With the rapid change of consumer behaviors due to revolutionary digital technology advancement from communications to actual shopping experiences, having a proven track-record in consumer digital marketing will be an advantage (track-record does not mean to merely gaining Facebook likes, rather your past works should showcase actual enhancement of business performance through digital marketing initiatives).
- As a growing international organisation, strong collaboration and teamworking are expected of you between HQ Marketing, different offices around the world, especially with our sales & account management teams, brand owners and vendors to continuously inspire and innovate.
- Building strong relationships positioning yourself as the expert Marketing Consultant with proven track-records to key retail clients and brand owners should be your immediate goal.