Are you our next Intern?
BrandLoyalty is always interested in young talent. Each semester we have several interns, with challenging projects with the related responsibilities. Are you interested in the world of Loyalty? see below for the internships we offer.
Not your type of interest? All open applications are welcome.
Recruitment Internship (start: September 2020)
Our recruitment department is the center of our business, bringing in new talents to BrandLoyalty. We are looking for someone who can set up, manage and improve an intern desk. You will be responsible for the recruitment of all interns and giving them the best time possible!
Your team and responsibilities
Our recruitment department is a key component to the success of BrandLoyalty, continually looking for new colleagues for multi-disciplinary teams across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. You, as the owner of the internship desk, will be responsible for all the talent that BrandLoyalty needs. We are looking for an entrepreneurial intern who can set up, manage and improve the internship desk.
Besides the management of the internship desk, you will play a key role in:
- Pro-actively manage and fill vacancies concerning interns and working students.
- Execute intakes with hiring managers to increase knowledge about the department, role and assignment.
- Make and give presentations, with colleagues for students (at schools and/or events) to give students more insights as BrandLoyalty as an employer and proactively search for opportunities at universities.
- Keep in contact with schools and academics about collaborations and projects.
- Organize events (for example the Intern day) for the interns and keep improving these events.
What qualities do you bring?
- A self-motivated go-getter, with the drive and ambition to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills and you are (nearly) fluent in English.
- A good listener that can understand all stakeholders and the ability to connect.
- Very structured in the way of working to transmit the work to the following intern.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master student in a related area.
- Positive, service-minded and a hands-on approach is a way people describe you.
- Interested in BrandLoyalty.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months, enrolled at a university
Marketing Internship Start: September 2020 (preferred to start earlier when possible)
Your team and responsibilities
Do you want to show us your strength and become our next Brand Marketing intern?
You will be part of an international brand marketing department focusing on brands that Brandloyalty work within our loyalty programs. Your responsibilities are divided in two parts.
Part 1; We have our Loyalty Experience Centre that will we re-open in June. You are responsible for:
- Preparing the experience center for client meetings (customized content and expositions)
- Create training for colleagues that will host tours and visits in the experience center
Part 2; You are responsible for the approval process of all Point of Sales (POS) materials that are used in our global Loyalty Programmes, think about. This concerns all communication materials used in our Loyalty programs around the world (on more than 30 A-brand in our portfolio) displays, leaflets, posters, websites and social media posts. These materials need to be checked and send for approval to our partner brands.
- Pro-actively control POS creation planning for sold programs.
- Work closely together with Program Manager to manage requests with brand response times/expectations.
- Asses POS approval request from Programme management.
- Check & apply different Brand style guides.
- Check with general brand marketing POS guidelines (translation + price communication).
- Work together with dedicated Brand Marketeer.
- Create approval request to the concerning Brand.
- Adjust styleguide based on the POS feedback received from the brands
- Transmit newly created POS approval process to the next intern
Suggested assignments during your internship
- Create and maintain overview + process of POS approval status for all global communication materials on all brands.
- Improve the content and setup of the Loyalty Experience Center based on user feedback
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- 5 days a week available
- Minimum 3 months, start September (preference to start asap) (longer internship preferred)
- Graduation internship preferred