Please note: this vacancy pertains to our daughter company - IceMobile!
As a DevOps Engineer at IceMobile, you’ll be maintaining and creating infrastructure within our platform. You’ll do
this together with a group of highly talented and experienced developers and QA engineers. During the team’s
sprint rhythm you will be building new features and improvements to our Loyalty Platform and Fintech. This is a
team, fully committed to transforming the retail loyalty industry with innovative solutions.
We are looking to welcome two DevOps colleagues into our dynamic and fun environment!
Your team and responsibilities
You are responsible for creating and maintaining the infrastructure of our back-end services within our
platform. Per experience, talent and interest, you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you
know how to put them into practice. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for all
services that process our transactions from the retailer’s POS, banks, calculations, and data collection
towards our data warehouse. You will be developing and technically designing solutions with scalability
and quality in mind.
Who are you?
• You possess a relevant degree or comparable practical experience (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineering);
• 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps engineering;
• Extensive knowledge of Infra (Azure), Cost management, Performance testing;
• Knowledge of container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift);
• Knowledge of IaaC (Terraform, Ansible);
• Knowledge of Jenkins, and CI/CD experience;
• Experience with Agile and Scrum is required;
• Experience in extreme programming practices is a big plus;
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to quickly troubleshoot and support operational issues;
• You’re an advocate for documented software;
• You’re fluent in both written & spoken English.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
• Competitive salary;
• Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow;
• Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
• Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
• Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
• Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
• Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball;
• Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
IceMobile is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients, and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.