We are looking for a full-time business & information analyst that helps us create APIs our customers will love us for.
Are you the business and information analyst who loves APIs? Do you want to make an impact on a global scale, as part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty - IceMobile - and still work in a startup environment?
We are a part of BrandLoyalty and the largest loyalty powerhouse in the world - Alliance Data Systems.
What are your responsibilities?
As a business & information analyst at IceMobile, you work within the heart of our loyalty platform. The role comes with the responsibility to define all endpoints that are needed to deliver our platform to dozens of food retailers and millions of consumers across the globe. The endpoints connect our in-house developed services, third party services, services from retailers and services from partners from retailers. The goal is to define the endpoints in such a way that unnecessary complexity is reduced and new features are built as efficiently as possible.
To be able to take the responsibility, it comes as no surprise that you also need to take ownership of the domain model, loyalty configuration variants and sequence diagrams. You create those deliverables independently, but also in close cooperation with product owners, architects, developers, and QA colleagues. At the beginning of a new feature development, you team up with the product owner to translate the high-level user interfaces designs into sequence diagrams that explain how a certain screen comes to life. Based on your conversations with architects and developers, you determine the set of endpoints in full detail. One thing you keep in mind is the consistent usage of field names and descriptions. With your QA colleagues you agree on the most important test cases, so that the crucial loyalty configuration is covered. You also add the detailed ac’s to the user stories. Depending on the topic, you write the user stories yourself. Next to your contribution to the development of new features, you pro-actively search for making things less complex. Redundant functionality is one of the things what you are looking for and once spotted you will start a conversation with the product owners to discuss prioritization.
Who are you?
• 3 - 5 years of experience as a business & information analyst;
• Gained experience in an API (first) work surroundings;
• Knowledge of API management tooling, developer portals and best practices
• In-depth knowledge about business rules/process variants/configuring
• You've worked in a variety of business contexts (consultancy
background is a plus) and can think on your feet;
• Able to work independently when needed;
• Proactive and taking ownership;
• Curious, empathetic, natural collaborator;
• Combine eye for detail and the full picture;
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
• Competitive salary;
• Challenging role in a diverse international environment;
• Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
• Pension arrangements and insurances;
• Foodies at heart: own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
• Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with or a Windows laptop... whatever you prefer;
• Sporty Bits: Free usage of gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball;
• Celebrate: Friday drinks and… did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?#LI-RD1