Are you inquisitive – want to know how something works and why it works that way? In this interacting roll you can gain more insights and perspectives within different departments and rolls of Brandloyalty all around the world.
Your team and responsibilities
As an Alliance Data Global Audit Staff (internal) auditor based in Den Bosch (‘s-Hertogenbosch), you will have the opportunity to interact with business associates worldwide to learn about business strategy, operations, and how/why they do what they do. You will also impact the way the business thinks and operates, driving improvements and growth by identifying areas where the business can take on more risk.
- Build and maintain relationships with business associates worldwide with BrandLoyalty, LoyaltyOne, Alliance Data
- Plan and execute operational, technical, financial, or regulatory assessments supporting BrandLoyalty (including subsidiaries) and AIR MILES
- Ensure assessments are efficiently performed and accurately interpret results against defined criteria
- Prepare audit work papers in compliance with Global Audit policies and standards (Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as prescribed by the Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Evaluate audit observations and make written recommendations to auditee management to improve policies, processes, procedures, efficiency and controls
- Track and report the status of audit projects to audit lead and auditees
- Draft risk-based observations based on results of audit evidence analysis and defined criteria
- Draft audit report under the guidance of the audit project lead
- Follow up on prior audit results to monitor and verify management’s remediation of observations
- Assess the risk and controls based on understanding of the operations/data analytics to define the scope of the audit/project and its impact on business effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability.
- Learn, obtain training, and develop skills to improve self and grow into other opportunities within Global Audit or the business
- Support the timely completion of audit plan and support Global Audit objectives and targets