Associate Account Director
The Associate Account Director will focus on retaining and growing the current customer base. The role will also be fundamental in engaging, developing and driving a team of key account managers to proactively manage Loyalty Programs in Vietnam.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates strategic partnership focused on developing and growing existing client relationships
- Responsible for managing a cross functional team. Ability to set direction and demonstrates business leadership by using independent discretion to create and achieve short and long term operational and tactical targets.
- Manages and collaborates with both internal and external clients to provide effective solutions.
- To ensure program success, manage stake holder relationships and drive new initiatives or strategy to provide program proposals that are both value added and solutions focused.
- Adapt communication techniques for audiences at a variety of internal and external levels and utilizes this ability to decide the appropriate approach at the right forum.
- Drive, develop and tailor concepts and the program mechanics for each client, including promotional materials, operational procedures, leading program training sessions, weekly program reports and program evaluation.
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate for the team.
- Manages and motivates assigned direct reports to achieve both individual and company targets.
- Collaborates with internal partners including Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, Digital, Marketing, Finance and HR to optimize performance.
- Provides direct hands-on support when necessary, including in-store support and staff training.