Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible for giving structure and professional coordination to our loyalty programmes, while ensuring operational excellence and costs effectiveness.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide input for SOP and operational set-up of our program(s).
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework).
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor the “in-time” placement of PO’s and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s need
- Execute the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within approved client delivery schedule.
- Analyse of program results and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast.
- Execute all administrative stock movements related to the program(s)
- Coordinate the repack process and finalize the administrative bookings to close the program(s)
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions and supply chain improvement.
- Evaluate program(s) execution, including (external) partners to implement corrective actions and best practice.