Senior Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Reporting to the General Manager Japan and working closely with the APAC Head of Supply Chain & Logistics, the Senior Supply Chain & Logistics Manager will manage and inspire a small team to perform procurement & order fulfillment, coordinate program operation & logistical set-up, improve operational & cost effectiveness and essentially ensure our loyalty programs runs on time and with no out of stock situations.
Logistics framework development:
- Support Head of Supply Chain Management & Logistics APAC by providing a yearly plan with focus areas for the team (including processes and tools), ensure follow up and guard the progress (with reports / KPIs) to achieve goals
- In-depth analysis and optimization of the overall logistic network to support medium and long-term strategic layout and network routing in order to assist Sales/Sourcing in business development.
- Prepare operation SOP and set-up for each loyalty program.
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework).
- Responsible of RFP & contract negotiation with 3PL
- Setting of KPIs to monitor 3PL operations performance on warehouse management, VAS, OTIF, response, delivery accuracy and quality, etc.
Supply Chain program execution:
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager & VAS Manager on program execution (on the production, VAS, shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders.)
- Responsible for the “in-time” placement of buying contracts, ICs, & POs and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s needs.
- Ensure the team fulfill the order (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within approved client delivery schedule.
- Analyze of program sales results, adjusting forecast, and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast.
- Manage stock movements related to the programs among warehouses & plants.
- Manage reverse logistics (VAS) planning and operation. Coordinate the repack process to re-use stock.
- Provide at all time the right level of information to all internal and external stakeholders (NSO offices, suppliers, and logistical providers).
- Lead the team and provide necessary guidance on problems which may arise.
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions on supply chain, logistics & VAS operation (cost, lead-time & service level).
- Evaluate program execution, including (external) partners to implement corrective actions and best practices.
- Provide clear reporting on stock level, warehouse KPI, lead-time, and team workload allocation.
- Ensure data accuracy in SAP system and PowerBI reports.