Office Administrator and Receptionist (9 Months)
We are looking for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and takes pride in providing excellent customer service. If you like being the face of a company and enjoys being the first point of contact, then we have the perfect role for you. BrandLoyalty is a global loyalty programmes provider and is currently looking for an experienced receptionist. In addition to the receptionist duties, this person will also provide general office admin support to the team. In return, we offer you a great opportunity to join an international company with a strong employee focused culture.
- Provide a warm and friendly experience for visitors and employees
- Ensure the reception is manned during the office core opening hours and to arrange cover for the reception during lunch times
- Answer all telephone enquiries and ensure full coverage for incoming calls. Screen cold calls and take messages if needed
- Manage mail and courier deliveries/ pickup
- Ensure the pantry is tidy and well maintained, including equipment, food and drinks
- Oversee meeting room bookings and assist to reserve meeting rooms when needed
- Assist in accommodation arrangement for visitors and assist with restaurant & transportation arrangements when needed
- Manage company address book and update new joiners or leavers contact details
- Handle procurement and stock for stationery, equipment and pantry supplies
- Handle Invoices
- Post Medical insurance claim forms and other ad hoc documents
- Provide support for company events e.g. Annual parties, team building events, Sales meetings
- Provide general administration and clerical support such as data input, updating, filing documents, visitor registration etc.
- Participate in ad hoc projects or tasks